In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to poach eggs. Making poached eggs is easy and requires no fat to cook in. Begin by heating 1 1/2 inches of water in a skillet for boiling. For additional flavor, you can add broth, tomato juice, dry res wine or milk. Then reduce the heat so that the water gently simmers. For the best shaped poached egg, use cold fresh eggs. Brake the eggs one at a time into a cup. Hold the cup under the surface of the water for a second while the egg sets out, and then slip it into the water. Cook the eggs for 305 minutes. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn how to make poached eggs for a festive recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades