In this tutorial, we learn how to make on the go chicken & cheese quesadillas. First, you will need some whole grain tortillas ready, set those aside and grab some shredded cheese and already cooked and chopped up chicken. Now, pour some olive oil into a large frying pan. After this, place the tortilla down on the skillet and then cook the chicken in the other pan. Cook the chicken until it's warmed up, then place it onto the tortilla in the other pan. After this, layer cheese onto the chicken and then place the other tortilla back on. Let this cook until the cheese starts to melt, then flip over and cook on the other side. Press down on this, then cut into pieces and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades