Randy with Yes, You Can Cook! demonstrates how to make a croissant egg scramble. You'll need eggs, ham, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, and cheese. You will also need butter. You'll need a cutting board, a spatula a knife and a pan. First, chop up the onion, peppers, tomatoes and ham and shred the cheese. Score the croissant and cut a circle out of the top. Add onions to a hot skillet and then add the scrambled eggs. When the eggs are almost cooked, add the bell peppers, tomatoes, ham, ground pepper and salt. Turn off the burner and fill the croissant with the egg scramble. Top the creation with cheddar cheese to complete the meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades