Omelets are fun to make because you can be as creative as you want in adding ingredients. This video shows how to make a crabmeat omelet and how easy it is to prepare.
Ingredients needed are: 3/4C crabmeat
1 small onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
3 raw eggs
4 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. green onions, minced (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
Melt 2 tbsp. of butter in frying pan.
Add the onion, green onions and crabmeat. Cook until almost done. Add salt and pepper. Turn off heat and place mixture in a bowl. Using the same pan, heat and add remaining butter. In a small bowl, crack the eggs and add some salt.
Whisk the eggs and pour into frying pan. Be certain that the uncooked part of the egg is pulled over to occupy the entire surface of the pan.
Put the crabmeat and onion mixture on top of one half of the eggs. Fold the other half of the eggs over the crab and onion mixture.
Place on a serving plate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades