In this episode ChefTips shows you how to make a proper classic cheese omelet. Once this technique is mastered you can experiment with your own mixtures and combinations. For this recipe 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons water and salt and pepper, 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese and 1 tablespoon of butter is required. First break two eggs and add to a mixing bowl add water, salt and pepper and beat it up as shown. Add the mixture to a Omelet pan after adding a tablespoon of butter fry it and add the cheese as shown in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades