In this tutorial, Lucy shows us how to make buttered soldiers with toast. The ingredients you will need for this are: toast, butter or margarine, knife, and fried or boiled egg. After you have toasted your bread, you will want to butter your toast to your liking, adding as much as you need. After this, cut your toast into strips, until you have cut the entire piece of toast up into pieces. Next, place the toast strips (buttered soldiers) onto a plate and place the boiled or fried egg next to it. You can now dip the toast into the egg yolk and eat while it's still hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades