In this tutorial, we learn how to make authentic Vietnamese egg rolls. Ingredients include: 1 lb ground pork shoulder, 1 whole shredder carrot, 1 diced onion, 1 diced garlic clove, 2.5 oz black fungus, 2.5 oz glass noodles, 3 tbsp fish sauce, 3 tsp mushroom seasoning, 3 tsp white sugar, 2 tsp scallions, 1 bottle of beer, 1 pack of egg roll wrappers, and vegetable oil for deep frying. First, place noodles and fungus in warm water for 10 minutes. Next, mince the fungus and chop the noodles into quarters. Next, combine carrots, onions, fungus, noodles, fish sauce, mushroom seasoning, white sugar, scallions, and pork together until well combined. Then, spoon the mixture into the egg roll wrappers and seal them. Heat up the oil and fry the egg rolls for 5-7 minutes and are golden brown. When finished, serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades