HowTo: make a perfectly cooked fried egg.
- One or more eggs
- Nonstick OR stainless steel skillet or frying pan
- Large thin spatula
Step 1 Turn the heat up!
"Heat the skillet over medium heat. You should be able to feel the heat if you hold your hand about 4 inches above the skillet."
Step 2 Grease your pan.
"Place a small pat of butter on the skillet. As the butter melts, spread it around with your spatula."
Step 3 Crack the egg.
"When the butter foam subsides, crack an egg onto the skillet."
Step 4 Cook for 4 minutes.
"Set a timer for 4 minutes. (If you want the white to set more quickly, cover loosely with a lid.)"
Step 5 Done!
"After 4 minutes, take the egg off. The underside of the white should be nicely browned and the yolk should be just set."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades