Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories has figured out a way to make an omelette inside the eggshell through a tiny, punctured hole.
It works like this:
- Puncture the egg with a small hole (1-5 mm)
- Scramble the egg inside the shell, through that hole
- Plug the hole (maybe with egg) so that the egg won't leak
- Boil the egg for a few minutes to cook the outside part alone
- Use a syringe to extract the (still-liquid) center
- Fill the center with some appropriate filling
- Plug the hole again, so that the egg won't leak
- Return the egg to boil, to cook the raw part that is contacting our filling
- Retrieve the egg and serve it
Culinary mad science. Or as the evil mad geniuses say, "a culinary equivalent of the ship in a bottle." Fantastic!
Click through for full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.