Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories has figured out a way to make an omelette inside the eggshell through a tiny, punctured hole.
It works like this:
- Puncture the egg with a small hole (1-5 mm)
- Scramble the egg inside the shell, through that hole
- Plug the hole (maybe with egg) so that the egg won't leak
- Boil the egg for a few minutes to cook the outside part alone
- Use a syringe to extract the (still-liquid) center
- Fill the center with some appropriate filling
- Plug the hole again, so that the egg won't leak
- Return the egg to boil, to cook the raw part that is contacting our filling
- Retrieve the egg and serve it
Culinary mad science. Or as the evil mad geniuses say, "a culinary equivalent of the ship in a bottle." Fantastic!
Click through for full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades