This video explains how to cook a Spanish tortilla. Peel the potatoes and cut into thin round slices. Slice peppers, onion and parsley. Heat frying pan under High-Medium and fry potatoes. Do not allow potatoes to become crisp. Mix eggs in bowl, add cooked potatoes, onions, peppers, parsley, black pepper and salt.
Warm stove to Medium. Pour enough oil to cover the bottom of the frying pan entirely. When oil begins to spit, pour in tortilla mixture. Allow the top of the tortilla to become firm before attempting to flip over.
To flip over, find a large plate and cover pan. Hold pan with one hand and the plate pressed against it with the other. Then, flip the tortilla onto the plate.
Put pan back on stove and put fire on Low. Slide tortilla (now with the other side facing down) into the pan. Allow 5 minutes for the bottom to get firm. Taste an edge to make sure tortilla is cooked all the way through.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades