To make the perfect omelet, take the ingredients such as the eggs, onions, tomatoes, cheese and ham ready. Spray the pan with butter and use four eggs for a better presentation. Beat the eggs on a bowl and mix in a little amount of fresh milk. Place it on the pan and let it cook for a little while. Wait for the bottom to solidify before placing the rest of the ingredients inside the pan. Place the rest of the ingredients and then keep it boiling. Heat up the oven and place the pan inside for about two minutes. Get a plate ready on hand to remove the omelet from the oven after two minutes and slowly slip it into the plate and then you'll have the perfect omelet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades