Cooking a good omelet has one of the easiest methods. Anyone can try this one out. First you need to have ingredients such as: 2-3 eggs (depending on how many you are making), 1/4 cup finely chopped onion, 1-2 chopped green chilies, 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves (optional), 3 tablespoons of oil and some salt. For taste you can also add red chili powder depending upon your preference. In the first step, break the egg with a small knife and pour the egg in a vessel. Then, mix both the white and yellow part with a spoon and beat briskly. Then add the onions, chilies and salt. Now, place the pan in the stove on medium heat and pour the mixture in the vessel over the pan. Wait for 2 to 3 minutes and add oil around the edges so that you could turn the omelet and cook on the other side also. Then your omelet is ready to serve. If you follow the steps in this video, you'll have a good tasting omelet (even better than what you have been trying in your home before).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades