In order to prepare a Southern breakfast, with eggs, in a cast iron skillet, you will need the following: a cast iron skillet, eggs, a spatula, salt and pepper, grits, ham, toast, and butter. In order to cook well, using a cast iron skillet, you will need it to be seasoned really well. Place the cast iron skillet on the stove. Turn the stove on medium high. Heat the pan. Add butter. When the butter is melted and warm, add the egg. Crack an egg and gently add it to the skillet. Let it heat through, until it is no longer clear. Season it with salt and pepper. Gently flip is over. Allow it to cook a short time, for an over easy egg. Serve with grits, toast, and ham.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades