This video brought to us by CJ's Cravings shows us how to cook scrambled eggs. He starts of with telling his viewers that the temperature needs to be set just below medium. He says that the biggest mistake that people make with cooking scrambled eggs is that they cook them at too high of a setting. He very expertly shows the viewers the various seasonings that he feels make the eggs taste good. One tip that most people don't know is to mix the eggs with a hand mixer rather than just a fork or whisk. What that does is make them light and fluffy. He then explains exactly how to cook the eggs and how they look when they are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades